Seek out Sikkim for Adventure Hunt…!!!!!

Sikkim Travel Blog

Every year Summer Trips meant Family holidays for me... But this time it was different... I was allowed to go for an adventurous summer trip with my friends...I was very happy!!!This was first time I was going for a trip with my friends…I was very excited!!!

As always Google was glad to provide us with information about destinations offering wonderful trekking experiences.

With lot of google search we decided to visit Sikkim that offered mesmerizing trekking routes. Everything was arranged by our travel management company through which we made our bookings. We had numerous options to select from. White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Heritage Tours to Buddhist Tibetan Monasteries...Hhhh….etc…etc…

Camping, Sightseeing, Evening bonfire at river side...Ahh... It was GREAT FUN!!...But the most exciting part was the WHITE WATER RAFTING!! in Teesta River. Trust me, white water rafting is one of the most breath taking activities and you can only realize this when you experience it yourself.

Just imagine you're heading towards the rocks with water flooding over the sides of the boat, everyone is hanging on as tight as they can. You are brazen out with a wall of white water...your body freeze up with the cool river water that thump on you while rafting…Everybody shouting and screaming…Yeap!!...Ohh….isn’t sounds thrilling???? As well as a bit scary!!!! A team of experts joined us while we paddled through the waves.

I really enjoyed it!!! Now I can say that Sikkim is really the best place for adventure lovers. If you have the zests for trekking do visit Sikkim...