Day 0 - From Office To the Bus Stn

Manila Travel Blog

7:30 PM - Non-sense meeting. I don't know how many times I rolled my eyes. I don't know how many time I resisted not to yawn. We are supposed to meet at Isabetlog's place before we would go to the bus station.
8:00 PM -  I was running from one building to another, wrote a quick updates to my counterpart in the US, rushed to change clothes, quickly grabbed a dinner.
8:15 PM - I was waiting for a taxi. There was a long queue; people were bitchin' about the Friday traffic.
9:00 PM - I reached Ortigas area where I, Isabetlog and Jenneth would meet. JeAr was with Jen that time; he wanted to see us before we go for our Ilocos Trip.
9:45 PM - We reached Partas Bus Station in Cubao. There was a long queue to the ticket for the bustrip to Ilocos. People were leaving Manila because that was a long weekend.
11:00 PM - We were already seated inside the bus. I was cramped in a seat with a old lady and her small son and a guy sitting on the aisle. There were 6 people sitting on our row, including me. I am a big size and image how we fit into that. Anyway, this is my sado-wishes on my travels - I want pain, physical inconveniences. :)

planisphere says:
Thanks a lot! I am so surprised about this blog getting featured. such an awesome feeling this getting featured made me. :D
Posted on: Oct 07, 2012
monky says:
Congrats on your featured blog!:)
Posted on: Oct 06, 2012