2nd day with wardrobe malfunction & a surprise appearance at night

Nashville Travel Blog

with Nicole Jamrose

Friday morning we decided to go to the convention center in the morning so I could meet Pinmonkey (again). I got to meet  NICOLE JAMROSE who came in 3rd place in this years NASHVILLE STAR contest. It's a country version of American Idol with only 10 finalists. She was very nice. I also met TY ENGLAND who used to play with Garth Brooks, & 2 new artists; BRICE LONG and MEGAN MULLINS. PINMONKEY was signing again so I went over to them & they said "hello again" and I was so happy they remembered me! They also told me they "liked Repeat customers". lol They are a great group of guys and all of their first names are MICHAEL and are easy on the eyes. Then we went to the GAC booth & met CHELY WRIGHT, BILLY DEAN & LILA MCANN. I told CHELY that I FEEL she is "UNDER-RATED" & she appreciated I said that.

with Pinmonkey
I had her sign her "Greatest Hits" CD cover. By this time it was around 1300 so we went & ate at MULLIGANS PUB. The televisions had the World Cup on and I know the Czech Republic was playing.

We walked to the Riverfron for the 2pm & 4pm shows.  It was very crowded & hot. People had their fans out & we found a small shady area by some trees in the back. We couldn't see the stages but we could see the big screens. On stage the female duo group BOMSHEL was performing & at about the same time both of them had a "WARDROBE MALFUNCTION" (while  dancing around in spagetti strap tops)  ALA JANET JACKSON! Well let me say the guys enjoyed it. You could hear the "AHHH'S from the crowd. lol I have never seen that happen at fan fair before!  Sorry guys I don't have a picture of that! lol

I did go through the photo line for CAROLYN DAWN JOHNSON, BLUE COUNTY, BRYAN WHITE, the OAK RIDGE BOYS and TANYA TUCKER.

Chely Wright
  Tanya sang "It's a little too late", "Delta Dawn" and a few others.

We had some time before the evening concert so we went back to the hotel & then walked to the coliseum. I decided to stay in our seats and watch the entire concert instead of going through the picture line, IN SPITE of knowing who the SURPRISE PERFORMER was. TERRI CLARK opened the show then JASON ALDEAN was next. I love his song "HICKTOWN!" Third was TRISHA YEARWOOD, BILLY CURRINGTON, MONTGOMERY GENTRY and TRACE ADKINS followed by the surprise of KENNY CHESNEY! He only sang 2 songs which were "Live Those Songs & Summertime". Two young girls sang part of a song with him. WYNONNA JUDD closed the show singing for about 30-40 minutes. One thing about her she has ALWAYS come to fan fair since I can remember. We decided to walk back to our hotel since the shuttle line was long & even though there are many buses, by the time they sit in concert & then downtown traffic we can be at our destination.  My favorites were Montgomery Gentry & Trace Adkins with their HIGH energy performances.

Lila MCann
Lila MCann
Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Scott & Aaron of Blue County
Scott & Aaron of Blue County
View of the crowd & Riverfront Sta…
View of the crowd & Riverfront St…
Bryan White