AsiaChinaDalian

Korean Shades, Saki and missing the A Train like always!

Dalian Travel Blog

Saki

The day before this was July 4th I bought enough sparklers to make a sparkler bomb then, made dinner and accidently cut my middle finger and ended up going to my friends home Itack who is Canadian and he had his Canadian friends over and let’s say it was the most un American 4th July every for me. LoL but, I enjoyed it nun-the less. I was lucky that Itack was home because he was leaving for Canada the next morning!

So I meet up with My friend Chuck and we spent the day shopping, getting my hairs cut and eating. So we went to 3 shopping centers Dalian’s pretty good for shopping. I get my friend a hat with this psycho looking panda on it and I got these crazy neon green/yellow and blue shades. They look like the fake crappy ones you can get for a dollar or the dentist makes you wear but, these work and won’t break (there actually 100% UV proof).

Viva La Revolution (they like him)
D nor did it have a harsh burn to it!

Then we went to a Japanese restaurant and got sushi (my favorite Asian food) and some Saki! I actually really liked Saki we had it warm it didn’t taste bad and nor did it have a harsh burn.

Then I got my hair cut after we check like 3 places all over the 3 malls. If you’re in China and in a major city and need a hair cut get one they are super cheap! Mine usually cost around $18-30 (US) depending on who I go to in the States and in China its 30 Yuan (5 $ US). I got a faux hawk done faster and as good as in America.

Then we walked around the malls and then went to an arcade and played a drumming game and something similar to guitar Hero but, a lot easier I thought and no good songs to choose from. Then we went and had dinner and when we went back to the train station in the pouring rain they told me my station was closed. So we scrounged 3 other guys together and we shared a cab back to my area of Dalian. I always seem to miss my transportations.

run down something
run down something
local back street soccer game
local back street soccer game
Down town Dalian
Down town Dalian
Gam bei for Saki btw this is Chuck!
Gam bei for Saki btw this is Chuck!
Drums
Drums
Guitar Artist was its name LAME.…
"Guitar Artist" was its name LAME…
Chuck again