manuel beach

Manuel Antonio Travel Blog

nice weird sunset from Conrads

Wow the beach was amazing today, like the weather was great and the sea very calm, some guy was surfing just in front of me and it was amazing, made me wish that i could do that, it was just so calming!!!

we just ate the most nicest onion rings and nachos, that i have ever tasted, the food here is so fresh it makes you cringe just thinking about the crap we all eat back in england, like shit, we ate crap, its not fresh its just frozen and processed crap!! the fruit here is just out of this world, like lush and the colours are bright, everything just tastes so nice, maybe not the beer lol, i miss my cider too much oh well!!!!

we got a new dorm mate yesterday, from germany or somewhere like that, she was bold as brass, says to me "you dont mind me taking my clothes off do ya" i was like huh what, i dont mind i will leave the room if you wish, but nah there she went striped naked and put on her swimming costume., she is really funny like dead serious sort of person, there is guy from Sanfransico who is very werid, he has this strange aura about him, like i dunno maybe its the drugs but he seems out there, mad as the locals say loco!!! it was so busy last night at the hostel, but already this morn 10ppl have booked out, its like me and liz are the only two ppl who are still there,

Jc22ny says:
Darn you werent very Lucky with roomies..I would of loved to have a Roomie like you during one of my Hostel stays
Posted on: Sep 17, 2008