everywhere you go always take the weather with you

San Jose Travel Blog

Is it me or it nearly christmas, its like the Joni Mitchell song "River" its like christmas is happening all over the world, except i am not noticing it this year, because i dont want to or because of the weather.. the weather here is amazing, San Jose has had no rain in days, and the sun is just beating down its just  no real.. i mean its december but it feels like july.. I have always said that i would never leave England at christmas, yet here i am in Costa rica, and will spend my day on the Beach..

I would give anything to be home right now, i just want to feel the cold and see a christmas tree that doesnt look like its gonna catch fire. I do miss the english weather, and i miss the cold, i miss our rain.  I must be mad, and one of  the only ppl in the world who would rather have the cold than this tropical paradise..

I dont know how i will cope over the next few days, am i being silly? i mean its only a day? what am i missing other than a christmas dinner and a full day of watching silly christmas programmes on the tv.. and pulling crackers or eating too much yorkshire pudding,,

Costa rica is paradise, but england my favourite place, and right now i miss home..

San Jose