Jaco remembered

Jaco Travel Blog

Well lets just say i am back from hell!!! aka "JACO" what a dump i mean seriously i mean the place is a absolute dump!!! It was a cross between Falaraki and Luton!!! but without the sunburnt english barmy army, no instead it was the American barmy army, and truckloads of rubbish and cheap ladys of the night!!!
i am not joking the place was not very nice, it gives such a terrible lookout of Costa rica and its culture. And as for the hostel we was gonna stay at,,,,, well................ drama!!! I DO NOT RECONMEND THE HOTEL DE HAAN!!! NOT Only did they dismiss my internet booking, they havent even given me my refund!!! the people who run the place seemed out for every penny they could lay there hands on... i am so blooming angry with the behaviour of this place!!
the hostel we did end up staying at (one night) we couldnt stay longer as well if you ever been there your understand. The new hostel was nice, clean and came with a tv!!! oh la la..
we got on the 1st bus back to San Jose, and are back at the original hostel which is as we left it.. tho now sharing a dorm with another girl who's accent i cant work out yet, so far two days in she has yet to tell us her life story, i thought that is what all backpackers do lol!!
Jc22ny says:
In what Hostel did You stay in?In Jaco and San jose?
Posted on: Sep 17, 2008