Jerusalem, Israel

Jerusalem Travel Blog

Shechem

We were not suppose to drive the rental van through Palestinian Areas but we did, although we did not take any photos (well I did not as I was driving) it sure gave the kids the difference in living conditions.

Jerusalem, Israel

We got to Jerusalem and stayed at a nunnery just outside of the old city.  This was a great place to stay although we had to be back by 9 pm or be locked out….no problem.

Western Wall and we hired a student to be a tour guide around the city.  At the western wall we met some Israel kids whom we talked to for quite awhile, they were very nice.

Kristen got ill while walking around and she laid down on the steps (pic) we prayed for her and God healed her, she was fine from then on.   By the way yes this is the same Kristen who went with Bridget and me to Alaska (See Alaska blog).  Her parents’ divorce and she really has had a tough time, I sort of adopted her and paid for her trip to Alaska too for her graduation gift.

There is one photo of me sitting on steps….I am sitting in Hell!  Yep that is Gehenna ….hell ROFL.

Jerusalem