Beach

Paradise Bay Travel Blog

Paradise Bay

At about 11.00 am the hostess came to tell us about Malta and the excursions we could book. We booked the excursion to Gozo and a trip to a Marine Park. My best friend loves dolphins and there she would be able to swim with dolphins.

Meanwhile it was already past noon on a sunday, so there wasn't a lot to do anymore. There isn't a beach in Qawra or Buggiba, so we went with the bus to Paradise Bay, advised by the hostess.

Paradise Bay is a small beach in the north west. It was very busy with Maltese people and tourists. Luckily we did find a spot to lay down our towls. The sand was very very hot, but the sea was very clear and cool.

Back at the busstop, we saw a small rock in the sea. We thought it would be nice to take a picture while sitting on it. Gozo would be in the background. My friend went first, so I could take a picture of her. While walking through the water she was scared by an animal suddenly crawling over the sea ground. So when it was my turn, I took extra care of not stepping on some scary sea creature. In the end, I don't think, something was really there, but it did give us a fright.

photo by: HiItsMe