The Day in Baltimore

Baltimore Travel Blog

The National Aquarium
Today we finally had a day not devoted to travelling or seeing family. Awesome!

We started Baltimore with the Hard Rock Cafe, as this is the HRC East Coast Tour 2008. We had to go back later in the day because we didn't want to spend all of the aquarium money, but we got an idea of what we wanted. The Baltimore HRC was ok, not an amazing store (we didn't look inside the restaurant to be fair) but thinking about it, it was pretty standard in comparison to other stores.

Then we went to the Baltimore Aquarium. I think you have to in Baltimore because it is so huge! It was a lot of fun, there were lots of fish. We saw a cool dolphin show too, but saved three bucks by skipping the 4D theater.
Juice Me Up!
I was recently in Baltimore and did not go to the aquarium because I knew I was going to go on our road trip and didn't want to do it twice. This was a good idea, because as it was wonderful, I wouldn't have wanted to pay for it twice and be bored this time around.

Later we went to the Cross Street Market..or cross station market, or something. It was really awesome as it wasn't as touristy as the rest of Baltimore's inner harbour. We went there because we wanted something free. We asked the Visitor's Center and he said that it was just five blocks away (which is a lot in the amazingly hot sun, but we dealt) and that it was a cool market to look around. We were really impressed, and happy that it was air conditioned. Also, it showed us more of Baltimore, instead of just the aquarium/tourist stuff. We had smoothies at "Juice Me Up" and they were very good and they gave us LOTS of energy.
Going to the aquarium