Disneyland, Paris

Disneyland Travel Blog

First of all, please promise me that if you ever go to Disneyland, that you will have more than 4 hours for it, I recommend a full day.

It was kinda hard to get to Disneyland from Paris, but I guess it was more our fault, because being faroese we are not used to that kind of transport system. In the Faroe Islands, we always use our cars, and drive to where ever we want to go. But we where on holiday, and that including not doing stuff the faroese ways.

Disneyland is big, and it has a lot of things which I wish I had tried, but some other time. At least I got to see the parade of all the Disney figures.

There is also a 2nd park next to Disneyland, called Studio Hollywood. This is more for the grown up, begin more about movies, and special effects. It was closing when we did enter, but I did manage to arrange one amusement  (Hotel Terror) for me and my friend. I dont think he liked it lol :P He did promise to kill me haha! >:)

By the time we finally came back to the heart of Paris, I had learned how to used the metro and subway system, LOL, we should really do a take two on this. Having enough of time, and getting there fast :)

Disney Village
Disney Village
This is the last picture you will …
This is the last picture you will…
RIP Vilhelm