Beluga wales and the scariest ride I've ever been on.

San Antonio Travel Blog

So, while I was there it was Ian and Melissas 4th wedding anniversary. Melissa had arranged for Ian to swim with the beluga whales at Seaworld. Luckily, that day there was only one more person on the swim so they both got to spend a bit more time in the water. Little Logan was not impressed in the slightest. All you can hear on the video tape is:"I want my cookie", "I wanna go potty" and "Can we go and see Shamu now?" Quite funny.
After that we went to see Shamu. A bit cheesy but fun. Did the usual Seaworld stuff. Then I wanted to check out some rides. There's one there called the steel eel. Looked pretty tame, just high. Me and Ian were the only adults in the queue so we thought this one was going to be a bit poo. We sat at the back as there was no one else there. Less time to wait. As we were climbing up I remarked on how high we seem to be and before I could finish the sentence we got pulled over the top and were hurtling toward the bottom of the first drop. Both us lifted right out of our seats! The kids in front of us learnt some new words that day. It continued throwing us around for a bit and I was so glad when it was over. Now, I love rollercoasters but this one beat me.
The Steel Eel. Scariest ride ever!
The Steel Eel. Scariest ride ever!