Andora-ski & shopping paradise

Andorra Travel Blog

To get to Andora, we took a bus from Toulouse bus station (40 EU) at 7 am. Bus took 4 hrs to get to Andora La Vella. The only reason we started our trip in Andola was skiing for once in ourlives. We, as asians, had no idea about Andola before. It was an unplaned plan after we failed from Slovenia.

I was surpised why so many people went to Andola that early, and it was because they went for shopping some brand name products to sell in town. The price is very cheap there.

Once we arrived in Andola, a shopping town, we lose ourselves with shops / supermarkets. We forgot all the ski plan but carried our backpack and went shopping!!!

Learning that next time we will stop in Andola last because we don't want to carry all souvenirs along the trip.

We stayed in Andola De La Casa, where almost every hotels were expensive, fortunately, we found a nice little hotel with reasonable price by luck. Even better, it was close to the lift and opposite to a mall and a supermarket. How convenience!

Next day we took our ski lessen with Janet, our instucture.  She made me love skiing after since. Eventhough, my ankle is not recovered the injury from ski, I still dream to go back and play it again. Very envy you guys in the upper part of the world having such a god sent sport!!

I still remember the numb feeling on my nose tip when it turned too cold and how it chilled inside even I was fully covered. Gosh!! I felt so goooood!

Evertime you go skiing, pls remind that I'm Dodge from a very hot country is envying you with a pair of burning eyes :p

Winter is coming, ski for me!!!