PRE-MEETUP!!!

Bangkok Travel Blog

The Pre-Meetup gang!

Aioh leave me that afternoon, and gone back home coz tomorrow have to work.

I had a shower and get ready for the pre-meetup! First I meet with Hannie and JaEr at KSR, they where having a dinner, and I sit on the table and begin to eat their fries!! I'm a bad mannered guy!

Then we go to Starbucks to meet Dodge and Aioh?!?! but she can't join the Pre-Meetup and leave soon.

So the Pre-Meetup looks so boring only 3 couples :Hannie&JaEr, Dodge&I and finally Christine&Josh (they come later), I have to say that I thinked: ":p This gonna be boring" I WAS WRONG! Dinner at Buddy and let's go to Gazebo!

MAY YOU'RE A MASTER, GAZEBO ROCKS!

Well we also rock Gazebo too! Because the most quiet and shy person, Cristine explodes and changes her mind, like Jekill & Hide, we have a Blast there and when we turn back Hotel all of us were drunked, OMG tomorrow I will have headhace :p

ratu says:
Really?
Crazy, I have gone there 3 times and always had fun and no problem, maybe the fact of going with locals save us but anyway I didn't saw any agression

Posted on: Dec 19, 2009
alicegourmet says:
You mean you were shit-faced???!!! LOL!
Posted on: Sep 05, 2008
ratu says:
This entry will be released next week...
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
Crazy Chris
Crazy Chris
OMG I take this pic??!!
Of course!
OMG I take this pic??!! Of course!
Cheers!
Really drunked gal!
Really drunked gal!
Bangkok Hostels review
Good Bargain
6 Months ago I was at New Siam Riverhouse, you can see my review... The location is really good, less than 5 minutes walking from Kao San! About… read entire review
Bangkok