Offer to the Monks and a surprise in Ayutthaya!

Ayutthaya Travel Blog

At station!

Yesterday evening Aioh ask me about what to do today, I told her that Ayutthaya, also she told me "And offer some food to the monks?" Yeah! I never did it! So we go closer my hotel for offer some food to the monks, I don't like that is a kind of shop inside the wat where sold diferent size ($) packs! And we go to Bangkok Train station for going Ayutthaya!

The train Again

This time i suggest to go on 2nd or 1st class :lol the tickets were so expensive 200Bath each! Great! 11.30 and our train had not arrived (scheduled 10.05AM!), someone suggest us to take an other but we have to go on 3rd clas again, :lol, no problem is only 1 or 2 hours! On the train she talks with the train company personel and he really kindly write on our tickets that the train have not arrived, bla, bla, bla...

Ayutthaya Train Station

At Ayutthaya, Aioh told me, that she haven't enough time for study what to do there (Better do the BKK tour Grrrr!) at station many Tuk-Tuk drivers come to join us, they don't like that I go with Aioh because she negotiated with them, finally 300 Bath for 4 Hours tour,

Aioh: "Elephant tour? It's arround 500 Baths! :p"

JC: "Grrrrrr!, Let's do something, if they refund some our train tickets, let's do it!"

I left her go to the head station and I was looking at the people, then she comes with a lot of money on her hand!

Aioh: "Ha ha ha, 100% refund, lucky they didn't see you (a western)"

JC: "Let's do the Elephant!"

Our Tuk Tuk driver gets  pleased because he expects to earn about 800 Bath with the Tuk-Tuk tour and only will earn 300 :D

JC?

I have to say that I was a little bit saturated about the temples, but many Aioh explanation meke it less boring, until inside a kind of tower, I turn back and I saw a kind of chinesse guy looking at me:

He: "JC?"

JC : "Josh!" WTF, how I can't recognice at the first TB that send me a comment and also the first that was my friend?!?! of course a big HUG! Then he keeps looking at Aioh and :

Josh: "You are .

My First TB Friend: Josh!
......".

Aioh: "Aioh!".

Ha ha ha but I notice that he was going with an shy(at the moment) girl : Christine, she is not a Tb that's why I didn't recognice her ;) Exiting this temple we wanted to know our luck, WTF we had the same number, really! Not good luck!

THIS GOD ALSO DON'T LOVE ME!

Work: Promotion jaja.

Money: No lottery winner, keep on going confuso.

Love: This is not the good one snif.

Health: If you catch a cold, recover faster confuso.

Since I was young, god told me that he don't want me at his side, try to figure: 8 Years old, first comunion (christian religion) everybody on the church, we go from the entrance to the althar with a candle burning in our hands, except me! just at the begining my candle shot off and was smoking!!!  quemadoAnd now, after making some donations to children, orphanate, Monks and pray like 200 times and don't ask nothing for me (I'm happy with my life),  always asking for the others (including some TB!) and he gives me this luck!

THIS GOD ALSO DON'T LOVE ME! diablo

Josh again.

Both have the same...Bad luck!

During our visit to Ayutthaya, we meet many times with Josh & Christine, they paid 800Baths for their tuk-Tuk but their have loud music!! In one temple he told me about a Pre-Meetup tonight, so I ask the nanny and she arrange my assistance :lol

DEJA VU again!

Finally we go to do the tour (typical for tourist 100%) and the I had an other "Deja Vu", someone is hanginging me so strong, look at the pic! During 20 minutes she catch me so strong the short!, now I know why the first short was broken! Take a look at the other Deja Vu: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/38106/photos/view/2/20

Back to BKK.

We arrive at the station and we have to run for the tickets and back to BKK, that we arrive in 2 hours! Once we arrive at the station we go for looking for a taxi and suddently everybody get stop WTF! nobody is moving except me, she catch me!

JC: "What happens? What's this music?".

Deja Vu That's why my shorts get Broken!

Aioh: "Shhh! it's national anthem!".

JC: "??".

Aioh: "We have to get stop twice a day, at 8AM when hoist the flag and at 6PM when lower the flag, you don't have it in spain??".

JC: "In Spain? We burn the flag!" .

ratu says:
Wow!
What's up Josh?
Najiah will come to see you in january?
Posted on: Sep 10, 2008
the_bloodsucker says:
of course not! give me someone who'll tell you that and my fist will lang on his face... hehehehe =D
Posted on: Sep 10, 2008
ratu says:
So I'm a boring guy.... :(
Posted on: Sep 09, 2008
My First TB Friend:
Josh!
My First TB Friend: Josh!
Deja Vu

Thats why my shorts ge…
Deja Vu That's why my shorts g…
For the Monks
For the Monks
I` not angry is the sun!
I` not angry is the sun!
Scheduled Time, but now is 11.30AM!
Scheduled Time, but now is 11.30AM!
Waiting for our train
Arranging the Pre-Meetup
Nuts
Nuts
With Josh
Finally I can seat like an Asian!
Finally I can seat like an Asian!
Our Elephant driver