Miyajima and Hiroshima with an small stop over in Osaka

Miyajima Travel Blog

Lovely Deer

5.xxh This morning I wake up very tired !! How can be this? Yesterday I had a 10h flight coming directly from the BKK Meetup (so without sleep) and went to have a dinner with Eiko until 12h! so I went to bed arround 1AM!!

As I know it, I was at the bed until 6.30 and then RUN RUN RUN!

7.00h Take shinkansen to Osaka

8.03h Descending at Shin-Osaka and quickly find a Coin Locker to leave my Big bag and back to take the next Shinkansen to Hiroshima

8.17h Taking the next shinkansen to Hiroshima

10.19h Change to a JR train

10.45h Take the Ferry

11.00 Miyajima

Finally I'm here, on the ferry terminal I find information in Spanish.

WTF!! he bites my Map!!
..and really good traslated, yay!!

Just exiting the ferri terminal I found a big label explaining problems about deers:

I think: "Stupid tourists!" Suddently a lovely deer aproaches and look at me, he he he He notice I'm a good boy.

"WTF!! he is eating my guide!" Yes he bite my guide, take a look at the pic, so imagine myself figthing with the deer about my guide, people comes arround me and laughs so much about the situation, once the fight is finished  I just can show my bitten guide  to the people surrounding me! ha ha ha

I try to find the islands post office... "Closed, Stupid boy it's sunday!"

And finally went to the Main temple for prayin and buying some stuff..NOT FOR ME!!

"One of the adventages of traveling alone is that you go really faster, but I prefer going with someone"

20minutes and I did all the town :lol

Let's take the ropeway to the summit (have to walk like 1 or 2 km) take waterrrrr!

Once again in the town buy more stuff and have a lunch: Yakitori and Oysters

15h JR train, back to Hiroshima

Once in Hiroshima I went to the information desk and a lovely (and beautiful) attendant help me about wich line take to the Memorial park

Take the streetcar and try to understand how to pay.

Genfuku domu
.. Ah ok is that machine closer the driver, so I do the same, but the machine give me a lot of coins, ok no problem, but the streetcar driver look me bad, I don't care and descend at the Memorial park.

IT'S REALLY IMPRESSING

But I don't gonna comment anything else

Back to the streetcar I'm just wondering if I did something wrong...

Arggg! on the first trip I put the money on an exchanging machine ha ha ha!

17.50h Crowded Shinkansen to Osaka

The world is so small, I still remmember, moths ago when Isaid to Hannie "See you all over the world", while I was waiting for the Shinkansen to Osaka I hear :" Hola!"

WTF is TB Lucas!!! and 2 friends, he told me time ago that they will be in Japan the same dates like me, but we were not going at the same places on the same day..:lol! They did Hiroshima on Morning and Miyajima on afternoon, ha ha ha

Today was the last day of OBON and of course the Shinkansen was crowded, but there were something that 4 Spaiards can teach to the Japanesses:

SEAT OPTIMIZATION!

We were stand up when we notice that the 3 seat closer us is going to get empty, so we 4 look each other and say at same time: "We can seat us four there!"

Why the hell 4 big spaniards can seat in a 3 seat without problems, and Japanesse (that use to be smaller than us) only seat 3 in a 3 seat? And even with small children.

Japanesse have to learn something: 4 Spanish seated in 3 seat!
..IT'S CRAZY and dissapoint me so much

You should learn about us!!

Farewell

They descend at Kobe, I really enjoyed so much meet them (almost 1 hour) and talk in Catalan and Spanish with them and some other Japanesse Girl that talks a lil bit spanish over there!! Kisses and Hugs for the farewell.

19.24h Osaka

2 Streetcars

1 Summit

in 13 hours!!!!

ratu says:
Was really fun, both (Deer and I) fighting for the same map... Finally he had an small bite so...
I WIN!!!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008
aiohdmg says:
Hahaha..I love da deer!
He do a great job>>>Bite him bite him!!
I can imagine how crazy spanard flight with Deer!
Hohoho...(^_^)(^_^)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008
ratu says:
Yeah, It was the sheduled most busy day but I did it!
Posted on: Oct 16, 2008
Genfuku domu
Japanesse have to learn something:…
Japanesse have to learn something…
At shinkanshen!
Hiroshima
O Torii
O Torii
They know Im a good boy
They know I'm a good boy
Food
Bad luck :(
Bad luck :(
Famous pic:
Torii and Iroshima be…
Famous pic: Torii and Iroshima b…
Eiko? ha ha ha