AsiaJapanKyoto

Kioto Still building...

Kyoto Travel Blog

Lovely Eriko

Today my Host will be Eriko (TB Togusa) a beautiful girl, that find time on her really busy week, to spend 1 complete day with me!! Thanx Eriko!

Eriko is a typical Japanesse girl so shy but don't worry, let her time to change her mind... or maybe I change mine? Doesn't matter at noon we were so confident ha ha ha

We meet at Shin Osaka, but we spend like 15 minutes to find us, (my crappy english fuck me again!).

And Finally we took a train to Kyoto where we will meet Agatha( TB aquedita)!

At Kyoto, Eriko give me many printed papers about information from the temples that we will see, she is a professional host!

And also talking about yesterdays tryp to Miyajima and the luck,  she write me, in order, the Kenji symbols to rate my luck, You know what I have it? BAD LUCK ha ha ha

First stop: Kinkajuki, the Golden Temple!

What can I say? It's amazing walking there in a so pacefull place.

Kinkajuki
..well too much crowded for feeling that, but this temple is more than the golden one, you must see all of the complex ;)

Second Stop : Takashimaya Mall

For Lunch and meet Agatha, she arrives a little bit late and OMG  I feel so bad at the restaurant it looks really polite and I was dressing so so.

Third Stop: Kiyomizudera

When Eriko told Agatha the we will go there walking Agatha said "Really? Good luck!" she thinks Eriko was crazy coz was far away and it was a really warm day...she was right!

The way to arrive there was so funny coz even it was long we come in to many shops for graving their AC and feel more fresh!! ha ha ha

The information that bring me reiko was so usefull coz I could understand many things about that temple and it was most interesting because of the previous information.

Me
I recommend specially to go there.

Back to Osaka

So at early afternoon we turn back to Osaka. On the train tryp Eriko told me that she will sleep coz she was really tired (pitty girl, nobody warned her that traveling with me was so hard) The funny think is that happens something similar like Aioh on our way to Ampawa... many times she get asleep and her head falls slowly to my shoulder, but when touched, leave it so quick! ha ha ha I was thinking on taking her a pic but finally I decided to don't do it. I'm a good boy :p

ratu says:
I'm sorry, you're right, I forgot this, Osaka, Nara and first day at Tokyo entries!

Let me time to remember what we did ;)
Posted on: Nov 22, 2008
reikunboy says:
I've been waiting for this blog.I'm glad your getting around to finishing it
Posted on: Nov 22, 2008
Monk
Monk
Washing hands
Washing hands
People jumps from here...many of t…
People jumps from here...many of …
Nuts