Juicy comments of massagist added! The day had not finished!

Bangkok Travel Blog

At restaurant!

You thinked that when we arrive at BKK the day had finished? WRONG!

Dinner

22.00h Once in BKK we went to the Hostel, a shower (that we really needed), then I saw her with a red dress and high heels OMFG I need to buy a shirt right now! We directly to Kao San, for gather Aioh's passport with Cambodia Visa, but we arrive really late and it was closed, then suddently a girl from the nearest Bar deliver her passport! We are lucky!! then I take a look for a shirt, but we where hungry so we went to eat at Buddy and before that, we gone to look for my shirt but It was too late, the shops are closing and then she surprise me again!

A Massage!

WTF! She is a massage junkie like me, this is the best way to finish a hard day! but there was like 12PM and all the massage shops are closed, Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :(  My Nanny, save me again, let's go to Silom, closer hour Hostel there are clothes and massage shops that close arround 2AM! Silom is Aioh's domain! Once there I find of course the shirt and the belt and also again really cheaper, more than at chatuchack (due the Nanny negotiating skills)! The salesman complain Aioh because "I was a western and I have a lot of money!" :lol But arround 1AM all the massage shops are closing, they don't wanna work later than 2AM, we try many and at the last one at 1,30AM, they accept to make us a 1h Thai massage!!

Try to cach him!

We will be the last customers of the massage shop, there are we 2 and the 2 massagist (1 girl and 1 boy), they give us a kind of pijama and of couse 2 closer "beds", she closes the curtin and we change our clothes.

Thai massage
Then I just close my eyes and try to disconnect, but they where talking... about me! It's better that she tell us the conversation:

Aioh mode ON

Massagist: Pls change clolth!
Then, i seperate to another side to change my cloth...

Massagist: Lady! Is it your BF? Where is he from?

Aioh: No, he is my friend.

Massagist: Really!?

Aioh: Umm...yes

Massagist: I think he is good looking, why u are not try to make more relationship..catch him!! Try to catch him.hohoho hooo..

Aioh: No, he is my gay friend!!....
Haha..suddenly i notice..OMG!! Ratu's massagist is also gay! That's why i try to get my camera and take your photo with gay massagist!! haahaha

Aioh mode OFF

At the end of my massage I notice that they are preparing something, I heard she looking for the camera and taking me a pic to my pain face

Once we finish 2,30AM we went to the Hostel, we will wake up at 4,40AM so I suggest her to come to my room (4 bed room) because I was alone and then she will not annoy at her room mates.

2.30AM Thai massage

Of course we fall asleep inmediately

20 minutes more!

4.40AM the phone wake me, so I jump to Aioh's bed and try to wake up her...NO WAY, then I begin to shake her, finally she rise her hand (showing 2 fingers) and say "20 minutes more". So I take my clothes and had a shower, when I turn back to the room she stills sleeping deeply, so I shake again and she say "5 minutes", ok!, I do my baggage and shake her again until she wake up with the eyes closed, both feet on the ground then she stand up and 1 second after she fall to the ground, luckily I was, in front of her and I could cach her on the last moment! So I take the towel and drive she to the shower, once the door is closed I say: "Remember to take out your clothes !" 5 minutes later she appairs on the room a little bit less asleep, so I take my bag and go to the bath for shave and wait her!

Train Station

We catch a taxi to the Train station!  Once there we buy some more candy for the cambodian children.

With candy for the children
At station she buy the tickets, her ticket was for free and she paid mine: 48 Bath!!! (0.96 Euros) :lol

PS: I told Aioh that I wanted to travel in a combodian train, I thinked that it was a good way to see the country and to feel thailand...I was right but we will be 6 hours on a 3rd class train only for doing like 200km! Was really hard!

ratu says:
Of course! ;)
darlingwish says:
oh dont u miss aioh? i do! ^^
ratu says:
Catch the Train
Catch the Train
Shhhhhh!
Shhhhhh!
Lovely child eating our candy!
Lovely child eating our candy!
Rice