Changing plans...

Barcelona Travel Blog

Web checkin!

Yesterday evening I decide to hangout a little bit so I self invite to a friends house for dinner and...finished at 2-3AM he he he but this morning I woke up at 7.30AM great!!! If tonight I'm gonna sleep early I will avoid jetlag!!! (Pity Eiko, she can't imagine how I am when I'm not tired ;) )

This morning I was preparing my stuff and I notice that I didn't know nothing about Yondale(jeerzeboi2007)!

Great! my second day in Japan and I will explore Tokyo alone ha ha ha

What fucks me so much, is that I have to take an other book on my stuff (+700gr) damn! I wanted to have a really light bagage and I will carry 4kg or more :(

Finally I decided to take only the Lonely Planet guide and that's all :p I have studied many tours, readed Hannie's entry about Tokyo and few advices from Eiko ;)

This morning I was talking with TOGUSA and she ask me about change the Osaka's plan...No, I liked as it was, I need to feel a crazy city life, like OSAKA because I couldn't join Tokyo's night life... forget it, I'm not going to go alone :D

Not all have to been bad news, NO PROBLEM WITH WEBCHECKIN!, yuhuu I could take the 21A seat, nobody in front of me!!

NEXT ENTRY FROM NAGOYA!