Changing plans

Siem Reap Travel Blog

Cute child

This morning we wake up late, arround 8 or 9 and not an other  "Deja vu" we went to look for Inet, because I HAVE BEEN LAZY, and I didn't buy Air Asia flight tickets from Phnom Penh to Bangkok for the next day, so we buy the tickets (90$ only) and pay by Visa...Visa Secured!! Damn I receive an automatic call from my Bank for the autorization I give them the pin and my Bank say it's ok, but on Air Asia Home page said that is Rejected!!! I tried 3 times but no way! So we have 2 Options:

1: Go to Phanom Penh and buy there the tickets

2: Back to Bangkok, and stay an other day in Thailand

We choose the second because Aioh, have to be at her office on Friday and if we don't have seats or something she can't do it.

She look for a taxi (Grrrrr too cheap 35$, I don't like it) have a breakfast and back to Poipet.

Our Taxi driver

I did'nt like to pay only 35$ because anything will happen... sharing the taxi, changing the taxi at half way, pay in advance... but she managed well and we arrive at poipet without big problems, she only have kill our taxi driver, he wanted to steal us, bucause Aioh have a Swiss army knife!! Ok now she is my bodyguard! :lol

If you are reading this boring entry, you deserve a prize, my TIPS for Angkor:

Taxi from Poipet to Siem Reap: 50-60$ if it's less you will share it, arround 15$ person

Tuk-Tuk visit: 1 day small circle 15$, 1 Day big circle 20$

1 Hour massage: 6$

Tshirt : 2$

Book of Angkor Wat: 5$

Rain coat: <1$

Bracelets: 5 to 10 for 1$

On the Hotel/Hostel take the "Siem Reap Angkor Visitors Guide" it's free and useful

Go to see the sun shine at Angkor Wat, and bring something for breakfast there, all the people leaves the temple for breakfast and you can visit the temple almost alone.

Walk closer a group with guide, you ear his explanations for free ;)

JC

newtampo says:
Hahaha killer killer
Posted on: Sep 04, 2008
ratu says:
You wanna kill me, so you're a killer!
Posted on: Sep 01, 2008
aiohdmg says:
JC!!! You are idiot!!!
I am not a killer..haha
BTW,The first person i hv to kill not taxi Driver, but u!!! Hahaha..
Chup chupp....Blood...haha
Posted on: Sep 01, 2008
Arg a knife
Arg a knife
Cleaning Blood after killing our t…
Cleaning Blood after killing our …
shared Taxi