Aioh's kingdom!

Bangkok Travel Blog

At BKK

Why cambodia and why with Aioh?

Because I wanted to go there to see Angkor Wat, Bayon...and of couse I have to do it with the first TB that I meet a wonderful Thai that is my TB best friend by far: AIOH and even more because  she told me that she wanted to turn back to give some candy, pencils and games to the children... and when I turn back from Thailand first time I found in my back pack a 1000Bath bill that I send her by post  for the children...but finally I will give it in person!!

Arriving at BKK

I arrived at Suvanabhumi at scheduled time of 16h so on the hostel at 18h, Aioh will arrive late and I can have a shower that i really need! Then I went to chat a little bit in TB when someone tell me that "My visit" is still here, I jump from the puff and run stairs down to meet her and to give a big hug and 2 kisses.

My lovely Aioh!! :D

Aioh "Remember, here 2 kisses NO!"

JC "Sorry :("

But when I saw her I notice a thing, she was really beautiful dressed (even high heels) and I was dressing like a ... TOMORROW I HAVE TO BUY A SHIRT!

Plan: Karaoke and dinner with a friend

Great, I need training for the Idols meetup!! But the friend didn'reservate a room and the queue is so long, better go to dinner with friends: Ikky and her Husband. I always wanted to know what the hell will think Aioh's friends about this crazy spanish that she meet in BKK 6 months ago...

Friend approval: DENIED

Aioh didn't tell nobody that she goes with me (a "farang" boy) to Cambodia (a country that have armored comflicts with Thailand at the moment about some temples) except Ikky. And of couse she denied my approval coz surely I make her (Aioh) a kind of hug... so we went to dinner alone and there she explain me everything.

Thai Food

I can taste many delicious Thai dishes and coz I was really tired she comes with me to the Hostel coz I had to give her my small bag with some stuff from Japan: Guide, money, JRPass, notes and some dirty clothes, that she keep in her house during our tryp, and everybody to sleep coz tomorrow she will come to pick me at 10AM!

Tomorrow Plan: Chatuchack and Ampawa

:D
My lovely Aioh!! :D
Bangkok Hostels review
Cool
This new Hostel is located on Silom Area, is really cool, minimalistic decoration, have diferent amenities, TV and 2 Computers with internet connectio… read entire review
Bangkok