Relaxations Maximus

Key West Travel Blog

Despite the fact that I live in Florida and I live on the Gulf and can see a spectacular sunset every single night. . . last night we chose to fork over some money and go on a sunset cruise. We chose BluQ sailing or something like that (phone number to be entered later) because it was gay owned, operated and pretty much (though not totally) gay exclusive. These little things are important to be able to fully lay back, relax and enjoy. Normally, that stuff just doesn't matter to me, but on vacation--it was important. There were two crew members: A Captain and First Mate, neither of whose names I remember. And there were only four of us. With complimentary drinks (beer, wine, sodas), flawless service, a smooth as silk sail, the evening could NOT have been any better. The Crew actually said they prefer small cruises so they can give more attention. We passed several other sunset cruises and they were packed like sardines in there. All were relatively te same price--35-40 per person. If you are gay, or even just open-minded, I wouuld HIGHLY give this place a try. You wll not regret it.

More to come