The City of Hopes Underwear Affair Fundraiser!

Redlands Travel Blog

Hola Travel friends! A good friend/ co-worker and I will be running a few 5k and 10k races this summer, but one is very cool and IMPORTANTE!! It is the City of Hopes: Underwear Affair on August 2, 2008. Each of us needs to raise a minimum of 300 dollars. I am excited about this race because it is benefitting the research of cancers below the waist. These cancers are known by the public, but they are not the ones that we hear about all of the time! SO... we are having a fundraiser to get some more exposure for these cancers below the waist! I would love it if you could make it! July 9, 2008 (Wednesday) 4:00pm- 9:00pm The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe 120 East State Street Redlands, CA 92373 (909) 792- 3313 We will be handing out flyers soon. You will need one for money to be given to our fundraiser, or you can just donate at our page. Click on Los Angles Click on Donate Search for Participant: Tiffiny Hargrave click find participant click on my name when the new screen comes up There is a list of amounts you can donate: Silk Boxers (1,000) the highest to Tighty Whities (any amount). Click on your choice and fill out the information there. Follow Prompts. Thank you so much! I am really excited about this run and the idea of exposing cancers below the waist!! Peace and Holler! Tiffiny P.S- If you want to join the Underoo Crew (our team name) go ahead and sign up! Each team member needs to raise a minimum of $300.00.

If you would like a flyer, please get your e-mail address to me. Thanks! :)
cmwish says:
Wow! Good for you Tiffiny :o) and good luck!
Posted on: Jun 05, 2008