The Urban city of Chicago

Chicago Travel Blog

Millenium Park

Arriving from Chicago Ohare International Airport, I embark to another adventure of my life. This time its for my own professional growth, i finally went for  the annual NTI (national teaching institute) provided by AACN (american association of  critical nurse). I'll be here for the next five days to witness medical breakthrough, modern technology, new equipments, and especially attend the classes for my CE's. I stayed at the Congress Hotel which is right across from the Millenium Park.

The Congress Hotel,hmmn i seem not to forget this hotel. I was looking for my room 438, when i passed the long corridor, the room number was not visible, i passed on 437 and 439, but 438 seems to be missing. No staff was on that floor  that i needed to go down to the lobby and get the direction to my room.

The Cloud Metal
I swear I never had this problem before. 438 was on a different corridor when i was given the instructions.

The hotel itself seems like an old mansion, the doors, the paintings, the rooms,  even the odor of the place smells so old. It seems that this hotel was once lived in by a ghost or those that you see on casper the friendly ghost movie.

Settling in my room, the curtains is as high as a two story building, the view right outside the window Is a parking lot, with the train barely visible. I Change my clothes, and put a positive outlook of meeting new friends.

As soon as i step out of my hotel, i was greeted with the warm friendly smile of the staff. The middle of the street and the park itself blossomed with different color of flowers.

meeting up with my long lost friend
The smell of spring seems to be everywhere in this city. The weather is just perfect!!

There is nothing much to tell about the classes that i went too, but i would be writing how i see Chicago in my eyes.

The Millenium Park, famous for its wonderfully famous Cloud Metal, water fountains, theater, seems to be the perfect place for a good walk.I started walking around this place while taking a sip of coffee, and feeling the breeze of the air.  There is so much art to see in here and a lot of breath taking views. The park lits up at night, with  attraction of its 2 famous glass towers facing each other.

I also love visiting the museum, witnessing the famous T-rex named Sue and see all the fossillize figures of dinosaurs and mammals.

I've gotten the chance to watch Wicked The musical, which has a very amazing stories

Healthy world