Bananas and Rice Cakes

Cinque Terre Travel Blog

The first night I met up with Tai in Florence we went out for dinner and I ended up getting extremely sick.  I spent about 2 days just going from my bed to the hostel bathroom and didnt see much of florence.  I saw most of the main sights and dont think I missed too much.  I finally made it to the pharmacy and picked up some bananas and rice cakes, which were the first food I could keep down for about a day and a half and by the next morning I was felling pretty good.  The next day I went to Cinque Terre, which is a group of five towns along the Med coast.  It was really cool the way they were built into the rocks and there were hiking trails between the towns.  It was pretty strenuous after just being sick, but worth the trip.  In the afternoon we took some time to swim and relax on the beach.  The water was pretty cold, but the view was great.

I would upload some pictures, but unfortunately the computer I used at the hostel in Florence to upload pictures last time put a virus on my memory card and flash drive.  It added a folder to them and now the information cant be accessed on computers.  Its still there because I can see the pictures that were on the memory card on my camera, but when I plug it into the computer it says it is blank.  I think Ill be able to get them off when I get home but it might take some work.  And if I cant the only pictures Ill have are the ones uploaded here.

Cinque Terre