Denmark

Copenhagen Travel Blog

So this is my first trip across seas, for an extended period of time as well. I was very impressed of the amount of english people spoke, bc I live in south florida and you need to know spanish to get by, so visiting another country I expected no english. But the hotel clerk told me that the children get taught the english language in school. In May, the temperature was about 50-60 degrees, still cold enough for a coat, especially since we were walking everywhere at first. The first Day, we visited the Rosenburg castle, Christianburg castle, and walked around the gardens with this enormous butterfly greenhouse. Lunch was at a danish restaraunt called "Frida's".

By the second day we started uses the metro to get around. We went in & visited the St. Alban's church, which was absolutely beautiful. We stayed here for about 3 days, before the adventure to the next baltic sea country. And of course we couldn't have left without visited the famous "Little Mermaid" right on the water. The Little Mermaid statue is a popular touristy attraction that is on the water and great for pictures.

All the people were really nice and easy to talk to. I just loved how the culture was very different than America. People offered directions, offered opinions on good places to eat, very easygoing.

Every city has a china town
Every city has a china town
Look how big their yard is!!
Look how big their yard is!!
Inside one of the churches
Inside one of the churches
Copenhagen Sights & Attractions review
The Little Mermaid
I think the statue was great to see once you're there. Its one of those things that its so popular, you want to snap one picture and go on your way. S… read entire review