the Pearl of the Aegean Sea; Izmir

Izmir Travel Blog

After a few foggy and depressing day It was so sunny like celebrating my departure =p Had a  look at the town to keep all my memories alive in my last day in Sheffield. England didn't put me out of countenance, while the plane's taking off, It was pouring with rain in Manchester. Contrary of my last flight to Izmir, it was like a aircraft full of british people landing on an other british city. That's normal for summer time. I felt absolutely sure that I had made the right decision. I would have prefered to have a bumpy flight instead. but was so smooth and boring. And finally we started to settle fluttering down until the last 5 m from the land. And the pilot must have been tired of flying as I was, he gave up the control and landed by bouncing with a loud noise. Hehehe while all those english people were waiting for getting visa, surprise surprise we got in the country straight away. That's a good feeling, that time we weren't the ones waiting for ages =P Amazing night out - 20C- jumped into the first airport transport, local tunes greeted me. I felt strange, I'd been away from my home-town for a long time, but also content. Home, home sweet home, it's a sure that my contentment would double when I see my mother's yummy dishes. And the sea and sun which were the other figures welcoming me arterwards.