Arriving to the city

Stockholm Travel Blog

Just don´t know how to tell you how much I love to travel! A couple of days ago I found a very cheap ticket to Stockholm and I just bought it! It is just for two days, but that is enough to overcome my “ travel withdrawals”. Hey, what can I say, I am travel addicted.

I went to the office this morning, I attended a couple of meetings and from there I went straight away to a store to get my Lonely planet guide. The flight is not direct, so I am at the Prague´s Airport right now, having the coldest and tastiest beer in a long time, sitting in a table and playing with my computer. On the way here I already read some relevant information about Stockholm, so I am ready to rock and roll!

In Stockholm I am meeting a friend of mine who is working there till Friday. The food on the plane was ok, although I have no idea what I had. It was like meat balls, but it just didn´t taste like that. Mmmmm, I would say they were balls made of bread (don´t take it wrong hhehe).

Well, I have a big dilemna, lets see if you can help me (I am talking to my beer, not to you!) ☺ I collect patches from all places I have visited and I found very nice ones in one of the stores at the airport, but hey! I cannot say I have been to Prague… but they are soooooooo nice… mmmmm… what should I do….

Still 45 minutes for boarding time…
sarahthevegasbride says:
great start we are hoping to go Stockholm next year.
Posted on: Aug 29, 2010