Laredo Travel Blog

Our Lady of Guadalupe Church
During this weekend, I was scheduled to perform at this church location for a wedding of a former co-worker when I used to work at Dillard's.

I'm not a regular church-goer, but I was pleased to have been apart of this occassion at this beautiful location in the central Laredo area.  I haven't had the opportunity to learn very much about the church yet, but I do know that there were a couple of women in attendace who  have been apart of this church for generations.  I also overheard that this church has been around for over 100 years.  Considering that, the place still looks wonderful!  There's an attached portion of the lot where various children's classes are taught.

I took a couple of pictures for my reference of the place, but I think I'll be able to gather more information and pictures in near future to give everyone a better look at the place in future engagements.

As a side note, I've been asked back to perform the Ave Maria for other functions through the church's wedding planner.  If you're looking for some audio of my singing, please visit my Music MySpace page:  www.myspace.com/josephlholland

I have some burned CDs of my music, as well as some audio available on the main page, and any updates with upcoming performances.  Please let me know what you all think!

*Don't forget to check out the pictures as well!
Laredo