Dreams do come true

Saint-Jean-de-Luz Travel Blog

view of Saint-Jean-de-Luz beach from our balcony

That's it, we were leaving for some 46 days of adventure on the famous way of Saint-James in Spain.  Our flight Montreal - Paris was very nice.  In Paris, we ran again to get our connecting flight to Biarritz.

We finally arrived in Biarritz.  My friend Marie from France was waiting for us at the aeroport with her husband and some of their friends. It was the first time we met in person. She was perfect, I couldn't ask for a better TB.  Her friend Momo was going to join our walk in 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, my backpack got lost! I was informed that it would most probably arrive the next morning. They would deliver it at my hotel in Cee.   It was a beautiful day and I was very happy to be there.  So, I chose not to worry about it and to enjoy the moment.  Saint-Jean-de-Luz and Cee were two beautiful little cities by the sea connected by a bridge.  We walked arround town with our friends. We went for diner. We had such a nice time talking and laughing together.

The night was very difficult.  I guess I suffered from jetlag and  barely got any sleep.

view of Saint-Jean-de-Luz beach fr…
view of Saint-Jean-de-Luz beach f…
photo by: FR-ank