yep, did tubing today

Vang Vieng Travel Blog

ready for tubing
There's nothing more disturbing than hearing Jear sing when you just woke up from a 15 hour of sleep. Or maybe there is.. How about hearing Jear sing the whole time while he's on the shower for a whole hour (that fooking long). He sings Celine Dion songs mostly and a few songs from Madonna too. I can hear him very well as our bathroom is as the same size as our bed room. I'm not saying our bedroom is small.. no, I mean, our bathroom is so big you can hear echos... or some Oprah on crack pee and you can hear very well how he pees (pees for 3 seconds and then with 2 seconds interval and then pees for another 3... and then whatever).  We are doing so much in Vang Vieng I had to talk about Jear's pee.
jear
.. which isn't at all pleasing. I hope you know sarcasm because I really don't. It confuses me.

Anyhoo, this is our third night in Vang Vieng now and we finally did tubing today. Jear is traumatized, such a wimp he is. He doesn't wanna go tubing anymore since he thinks he almost died today. I have no idea why the hell he thinks so because I was the one who fell off the tube and drowned for about a minute. But you see, I'm alive and I still wanna go again tomorrow! I wanna go caving as well but Jear doesn't want to. Kayaking as well but Jear....  I'm kind of sort of annoyed now. Should.. kill.. Jear.. soon!

So how the hell did I fall off the tube you ask? Well, there was this bar and I was kind of at the middle of the river, quite far from the droonk lucky bastards at the bar and for 3 failed attempts of the guys who work there at throwing ropes and crack at me, I finally caught one rope and I held on to it the best I could.
hmmm lao beer
Too best I fell off the tube because I was so against the current and I even lost my slippers and tube. Damn, the river was sooooo deep. I just held on to the rope or else I will die. Finally I managed to get on land, with the help of a guy and a kid who jumped on the river to save my tube and slippers. So nice of them! Everyone, really every drooonk bastards, at the bar were watching me drowning and it was really humiliating. I wanted to go for a drink but my money were at Jear's life jacket and where the hell he was I did not know! All I can remember was he was way behind me while we were tubing and darn he was still singing those Celine Dion songs. But all is well now, I'm alive and Jear is too, I found him somehow (unfortunately).  Sorry for the bad news!

Lao beer is good.
tubing alone... drooonk.
Got pretty teeny weeny drunk while tubing. Really want to go again......... There's really nothing like drowning yourself down a river while you're kinda out of yourself and then after being saved you get yourself more.. out of yourself. It's like being born again! Except you were just drunk. You know why I think it's really fun (tubing)? You can go ask the other cool tubers (except Jear.. well to be fair, he's not really cool.)! They'll tell you why. In fact, I'll tell you myself. But  I suffer with a very bad short memory loss. Or was it short time memory loss? Short term? See, I don't even remember what I self-diagnosed myself with!

Yeah, I'm really just babbling. Jear's hungry but I don't care. How about, I dunno, I post some pictures? Yeah, I'll try but I gotta move to another computer though. Gotta ask the dude who works here if I can use the other one. Hope he doesnt get mad at me, he seems to be pretty busy with the korean drama he's been watching since 8am this morning.

blurbmoi says:
haha mali pala, its lao beer! wahaha, looked like the vietnam beer, my bad.
Posted on: Aug 10, 2008
blurbmoi says:
love the vietnam beer! parang san mig light lang. haha,how were you able to manage these pics? waterproof cam? astig!
Posted on: Aug 10, 2008