small troubles

Ljubljana Travel Blog

I got in to a 2hour trouble of finding my hostel here last night. The directions the hostel said that I should get off at the 5th stop of bus no. 9 but when the 5th stop came... boooo it wasn`t the same stop so I tried the 6th one and then... booooo not again. 7th came and wahhhhhhh not again so I decided to get off before we even end up in the mountains. Or Italy. Got on another bus and went back the other way, bus wouldn`t change my 2 euros so I had to let go of my 1 euro change. The buy company now owes me 1 euro!!!!!!! Still the bus didn`t get off where I wanted to so I decided to just walk a million miles to the hostel and then I found out that bus no.9 doesn`t stop anymore where I was needed to get off. The landlord or something of the hostel wasn`t even sympathizing about it, dang. And the worst of all no computer/internet/travbuddy not like what they said on hostelbookers, shaaaame! They will get a really bad review from me even though I will forget to do so one day. Hmp!

Now the railway station owes me 1 euro for giving me only 4 euros when I tried to exchange my 5euro bills for coins. So that makes a loss of 2 euros, food for 5 days!!!

Nah anyway, I still had a pretty good time biking around the city apart from me trying to push the bike up the castle hill and then gave up half way down because it was just the worst idea ever. Internet by the way is ridiculously expensive, I found this one the cheapest for 1euro/30mins. The other one I saw was 4 euros an hour.

I will not have a place to stay for tonight since I will be taking a very very early train to Venice at 2 am. Will be homeless for about 6 hours.

I`m hungry but I guess I won`t be eating for four more days.

Ciao
xox
darlingwish says:
well im alright now =)
Posted on: Jun 20, 2008
skydiver says:
Ufff, in such cases even the most beautiful places loose their glance. Good luck for the rest.
Posted on: Jun 12, 2008
sylviandavid says:
Take care.... Hope things smooth out ..... it's always hardest when you are hungry....When I am hungry even I don't want to be with me!!! Sylvia
Posted on: Jun 11, 2008