no alcohol mentioned!

Cork Travel Blog

ah something to make Jameson
Poor Nina, she didn't get to sleep well for two night because of ME! On the first night she blames it on me sleeping very very slanted/diagonal on the bed. Well, I was just cold and I didn't know where to find another blanket so I had to squeeze in my cutie legs into her blanket and just used pillows for my tiny arms to keep myself warm. On the second night, she was fooking scared of me taking a picture of her while sleeping so she only slept on one side. Cooooome on, am I that bad? Am I? *cant think*..... *really cant think!*

I was also blamed for bad Irish weather because it started raining since the day I stepped my lovely feet on Irish soil. People shouldn't wear coats in summer but because of me they had to. Since it was raining the first day I only stayed in for most of the day.
random old notes some fifty years ago i think
No one should really leave me alone with a computer that is internet capable *oh my good english* especially when it's raining.. because of, I dunno, me? But even though the weather sucked (because of me) the Shandon Street Festival still pursued. It was the biggest, liveliest and fun-packed festival I have ever known and been to. They have clowns, some band, drum beating fellows, clowns, hotdogs, some band, crepes, clowns, rain, pizza, clowns, some band...and  clowns? And also I have a million dollars in my bank. Nope, I think it was a billion, or a trillion. What was the biggest -llion again? Ahhhh yes, bazillion dollars in my bank. If you know what I mean! *sarcasm dude, sarcasm! i'm practicing!*

Two kind of sort of drooonken nights gave me the chance to try out new drinks.
very irish
I am so gonna be an alcohol critic one day, not that it's gonna be useful or as important as the toothpaste critic but hey, at least I am someone. Okay, I know there's no such thing as a a toothpaste critic (is there???) so anyway, I had some vodka redbull (you all know i love this one already), Murphy's (not bad at all), Corona beer (i actually like), Baileys (loved it) and of course Guinness (really love it). I probably, nope definitely!, forgot what else I had. Honestly, I wasn't droooonk at all, I only forgot to take out the 50euro bill on my pocket when I did laundry so it got pretty washed up. It was just bad memory, that's all. And also I danced my heart out saturday night at the gay club we went to with some Madonna and Jennifer Lopez songs until I couldn't breathe anymore.  Seriously, I couldn't breathe!

And to make the most of my drooooonken trip today, why not go to the Jameson factory (or brewery, who cares dude) to try out the whiskey. It was okay actually, not as good as my Jiminy Beans, but still bearable and droooonkable. I took some photos with Nina's dslr and they were utterly amazing. Nina, where are youuuuuuuuu (at work) I need to upload those pictures to show them off here. I inspire people, they need them. *again, sarcasm!*
2win says:
try an irish car bomb!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2008
darlingwish says:
oh i enjoyed it very much thanks!
Posted on: Jun 24, 2008
derekbilldaly says:
Jameson is my fav whiskey and yet Ive never been there, Im glad your enjoy all our local alcohol ;o)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2008
ah something to make Jameson
random old notes some fifty years …
random old notes some fifty years…
jameson