leaving krakow =(

Wieliczka Travel Blog

I apologize to any Irish men I have offended on my last entry, I did not mean to do that (only to one English man, Wayne). They have left the hostel and have probably left Poland already to go back to their island.

I have been having some weird uneducational lessons lately from the english man. I have discovered that I fancy Jiminy Bean whiskey or something and also a few tips on dlsr that I do not really remember or understand.  I really like Krakow. So cosy and just the right place to walk around and have a drink at one (or ten) of the bars and restaurants but not for some stag party though, according to one of the Irish blokes. I heard him saying last night in a very serious sad voice, as they were pestering my sleep again (or was it this morning?), that Krakow is a cool place but not for a stag party and I do feel his emotions while saying it. He could be the one who's getting married, can't blame him really.

I want to upload some useless pic right now but I've got my bag at the reception with my USB. We've checked out already but have gone back to use the computers illegaly.  We will definitely get kicked out if they find out. Wayne's reading this right now so I am forced to not say anything that will ruin his reputation. But who cares, you'll believe my stories more than him. He say's he's unreliable sometimes but also denies it.

Oh I am so not following my budget right now. Been spending  100000x more than I should've, might as well starve myself in Italy, that is if my money even reaches there. We will leave Krakow in about less than 3 hours for our night train to Bratislava.

Thanks for the smiles by the way, I appreciate it. Im very sorry I cant reply and thank you back each, will do once I get the chance. I do feel pressured in this blog though, like must say something stupid to prove how mental I really am. Wayne's reading again (with a gun to my head?, he says, not funny really).

That's all.
yekcoh says:
hey hope everything is well. you sound like your in a tight spot.
Posted on: Jun 04, 2008
kickasstunner says:
To jest wspaniale. woot! dapat natuto ka nang polish words! lol! :P At gusto mo ng whiskey na yun? Ako basta may halong coke yun, oks lang. pero dapat mag JD ka o Black label. for sure, mas magugustuhan mo yun! Wag ka papa BI dyan! LOL! Tanong mo kung may dala pa syang Sangsom sa bag nya. lol!
Posted on: Jun 02, 2008