expensive internet, grrrr

Venice Travel Blog

Ni hau! I'm in some chinese internet cafe somewhere far from the main sights of Venice, no big deal even if everyone speaks chinese and so does the computer, I can deal with it! For 2.50eur an hour, sounds like the best deal for me because the internet at the campsite I'm staying at costs 5euros and just when I thought that was the worst I found one in the island of Venice for 8euros! What the hey! I'll work my best to save money even if I have to take 3 buses back to the campsite from here (I don't buy tickets anyway, GOODLUCK) and then cross the highway by running super mega duper faaaast because that's the only way!

Anyway, of course I didn't have a great night last night at the station, how weird and strange of you if you think I did.  But I survived, I always do. Well, at least for now.

I met a couple of Filipinos this afternoon who were staying at the campsite as well but I didn't go with them around Venice because they were taking the boat and the boat costs 6.50eur for one way and that is hideously expensive. It was a choice of life and death for me and I chose life and that is to feed myself for the next couple of days so I went by myself and explored the city by foot. Met a filipino guy somewhere and almost went clubbing with him until I changed my mind and ditched him, poor guy but he shouldn't have asked me if I have a boyfriend or not. That question is forbidden in my mentality. Then a couple of Croatian guys made friends with me and I also almost went clubbing with them until.. well they asked the question. Oh by the way they thought I was still 16 yrs old and I noticed the suprise in their eyes when I told them I'm already 21.  Well, life is quite unfair. Bwahahahahahaha. Whatever.

Why do I smell fried fish here? (random thought) Tsk tsk, chinese peeps...

Even though I slept most of the day, I am feeling quite sleepy now, must be the red wine (i had SOME). But the trouble of going back to the campsite is just so terrible. I don't sleep in a tent by the way. It's some kind of a box room, like those trailer trucks, but it's not a truck, just looks like one, and I don't really know what to call them!

free08 says:
I wonder why they ask such a personal question.
Posted on: Feb 15, 2009
darlingwish says:
haha thanks lil!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2008
darlingwish says:
ohhh kat i didnt think of that hahaha im so stupid. theyre young though, 19 and 18 i think.
Posted on: Jun 14, 2008