im coming home anyway!

London Travel Blog

As much as I want to stay in London and see if I can survive (possibly not) I am still desperate to come home. The other night was really stressful, I kept waking up every 15 minutes checking up the internet to look up for flights and even jobs in London if I can''t manage to get home.  I was very confused, but finally it was my mom's madness that made me decide (or forced me against my will) to find myself a flight that will get my ass home this very week. She was really mad, and it was so embarassing Audrey heard her screaming and yelling at me on the phone. It was in the wee hours of the morning for goodness' sakes!

I don't think she has any idea where the hell I am really, she must've thought I'm in Germany but she didn't really ask about the details. She was just mad that I couldn't get home. I owe her money that's why and I need to pay her. I didn't really understand what she was saying since she was talking fast and I was still half asleep, I think she was saying something about cars, debts, and death threats. Hmmm, whatever. And then she was mad that I couldn't bring home chocolates because I left my stuff and the chocolates I shopped last month in Germany.  And somewhere between her words there was 'You also need to buy us cigarettes!'.  Good for them Audrey was with me, but if I was just alone and no one else can hear whatever I could say, it's WAR! I now feel close to home! My family is mad.

Anyhoo, so I bought a ticket from London to Manila and I will fly tomorrow (will miss the Manila TB Meetup! nooooo!) and I will make sure I won't miss the flight this time. I owe Wayne one million pounds now to buy the tickets! Honestly, I don't fully feel very excited to see home. I'm more of like feeling hmmm.. scared... phobic (if there's such a word)... nervous. I would love to see my friends, and my brothers but the rest of the people there are driving me crazy (now you know why i am what i am). But I still try to be positive. I need to inspire more people.

I got an email from my mom today and she's been telling me that I need to sort my life out now, get a job and go to school because pretty soon I will run out of money. I knooooooow my relatives are behind this again and they're brainwashing her. I am so not gonna buy them chocolates! They are all against me and I can't make them convince that there's nothing wrong with what I'm doing and I'm very happy. I'm so tired of arguing with them I think I'll just go with my new plans and tactics:

*** Convince my relatives that I have found a job in London and it'll be waiting for me until I come back here which will make them feel I will be doing something with my life finally.

*** Also convince them that I've enrolled myself in a school in London which is what the reason was that made me broke all these months.

*** Avoid the nosy neighbors as much as possible especially the one who's selling insurance because I already lost money form her because the money I paid was non-refundable! Neighbors are evil, they spread rumors about me which are not true.  But I don't really care!

*** Be patient, as in very very patient, no matter how annoying the people can be to me.  Just think about how much life I have more than them nosy people. Bwahahahaha.

*** PATIENCE. A LOT!

Well, I will be pretty much making up stories just so there'll be less arguments. I don't mind if you think it's evil of me to do so, I understand that because you don't know my relatives. My greedy grandma, my aunts and my uncles. My cousins are starting to turn just like them too, scary! But I will only deal with them for one week this july and then I'm off to my South East Asia trip (yey! it will pursue!!) and will come back late August or September. And then I will have until November to stay in the Philippines. Enough to not make me kill any of them.. or myself.

And so I'm coming home (that is if I don't miss my flight again!).

Offspring_girl says:
I do remember how much you missed Asia when you were in Budapest...
darlingwish says:
thanks daniel and martin! ^^
mypictures4u says:
Hanie, have a great time. Wish you unforgettable months...and that you don't run out of money! :-)

As for your family...I don't know them, I don't have to judge them. Too bad you have trouble with them. Hope you find a way through the jungle of trouble and the real jungles in SE Asia. Don't forget to count your blessings ;-)
London