just chillin

Zagreb Travel Blog

I am trying my very best to keep up with this blog since I know many people are quite curious if I'm dead already or not (from starving myself). I am in Zagreb right now as it says here but I haven't done any touristy stuff yet because I arrived pretty late last night. It's 12noon now and I have until 6pm to do some sightseeing and that's pretty long for me as I'm feeling my usual self again, which is laid=back and so dang lazy. New country for a day and also new dodgey keyboards. Can't make any dang smileys as I couldn't seem to decipher the keys here.

I am supposed to check=out half an hour ago but here I am pestering the cyber nook of the hostel. I was supposed to do laundry last night but it turns out I wasn't the only one who chose this hostel for free laundry. Now, I have no idea where I'm gonna wash my clothes. I better check my next hostel then.

I guess I should go now and wander around even though I am so un=researched about the city. I really have no idea nor any partcular plans on what to see and do. I might just chill out and snap some random photos and make it look like I have seen everything. ugh yeah, sounds like a goo plan. Ooops reception guy is coming, might kick me out now.

Adios. This will be me smiling: )(+ dang keyboard.
ratu says:
I'm curious but not if you're death! :P

Posted on: Jun 10, 2008
skydiver says:
Be a real traveller girl, go out and explore the city, hahaha. Gosh, the internet is everywhere the same.
Posted on: Jun 10, 2008