A Womanly Entry

Brasov Travel Blog

MY FANS! told u i was a hit!

Oh my goshness, I can't believe how many guys here actually fancies me. On the train to Brasov from Bucharest a group of students were all over me and one guy (or boy, barely 17 i think) obviously has this humongous crush on me. I appreciate his effort asking for help from his classmates in trying to tell me I have a charming smile and it really was just so sweet. He's so cute by the way, I changed my mind about Romania immediately as I have found out I have some chances of finding a husband here, if just in case, I won't have one by the time I'm 25 I will just stop by here and bring home some guy back to the Philippines. Disclaimer: I do not mean to insult the Romanians this time by associating them with my marriage dilemmas.

Wayne thinks I got really big-headed because of this. And I think he's really jealous because not one girl even laid eyes on him except for the grumpy old lady seating by him who scolded him for some reasons. He's just not alien looking enough for the locals here. I'm just different, a rare find I must say.

I was really depressed when my 1 minute romance has ended  and the kids got off the train so I rushed on to my bag and grabbed the very last Jack Daniels that I had and it was only 12noon. Got a bit crazy for an hour but recovered well in the afternoon.  Now I'm beginning to understand Whitney Houston's problem with drinking, if you know what I mean. No, not really? Me too!

JeAr says:
san mo naman ipo-post aber?
darlingwish says:
sige kung ipopost ko ung halong bay magiismile ka ba sa lahat ng pics?
JeAr says:
josko kala ko naman halong bay na yung na-update *rolls eyes*
Brasov