Bergen Travel Blog

Yes, I said it right. I'm back and alive. I didn't get myself suicided (such a cool new word) after the final moments of the Spain vs. Germany match last week. Some people actually thought I was going to kill myself which I am actually glad they did because that means that I'm still believable. I felt awfully emotional and depressed of course and good thing I only had Baileys that night instead of Vodka and Redbull or else I would have been standing at the farthest corner of the room avoiding punching or hurting other people but myself. I'm all over it now believe me and I'm alright. No one is talking about it anymore (but me).

You know those other blogs with tips about traveling? Forget about them. Really. I'm going to give you one advice about what is the best and useful question to ask when you visit Norway, or Bergen to be specific , or a travbuddy named Christian to be really really specific. Go ask him before you come "Are we going to climb a mountain?". I know, you never thought about such question when traveling huh? Me too. That's why it's so useful (I think)!

So I did climb a mountain the other day! If I have known, I would have been prepared... to say no. I'm glad I didn't die from exhaustion and at that moment I honestly wanted to switch lives with anyone who is at least not even near a darn mountain or also someone in the likes of Angelina Jolie who has such a hubby as Brad Pitt. Don't judge me for that though. Come on, Brad Pitt.... Anyhoo, I'm also all over it now like how over I am with Germany losing the cup. So over it.

Anyway, I'm off in a couple of hours for my train back to Oslo and I should probably take more pictures this time of the sceneries I missed on the way here because I was asleep most of the time. I did take some photos but it was incredibly hard actually because everytime I put my camera out we enter through some tunnels and there are nothing to see in tunnels, I assure you. The sceneries I missed I bet were lovely. Should be. I dunno. Because most of the time I woke up, we were through some tunnels again. Most of the time! But really, Norway is a beautiful country. The fjords, wonderful lakes and glaciers were amazing. And I am happy that tomorrow my Aunt will lend me some money for the coming drooonken week.

PS. I have one more tip. I think it's a bad idea to go walking for 200 million klilometers when you're hungry. It will give you a really bad stomachache. Just don't walk too much or at least past the kitchen.

Told you, forget about other tips but mine.
Biglush_23 says:
Bergen ^^ the last time i was there (well the only time actually hahaha), it happened to be the 100th anniversary of the Bergen Police Department...which was enuff i suppose for them to throw a party with parade et al...we even met a bachelorette party with "kidnapped" bachelorette in a striped clown suit in tow, who's duty it was to go to the restaurant at the top of the hill overlooking the city and "convince" the maitre d' to give them a dinner for free....using any means possible hahahha!! Nice to know there are still living breathing "people" out there ^^
Posted on: Dec 05, 2008
darlingwish says:
now. im not hungry... but im starting to feel something on my lower tummy... bwahahaha
Posted on: Jul 06, 2008
skydiver says:
Sounds familiar...Estephanie, when are you not hungry? Hahaha...
Posted on: Jul 06, 2008