Third Time To See Taal From Three Different Places In A Month

Lipa City Travel Blog

This trip is all part of my Sister's month long farewell to the Philippines. It has been a month of series of out-of-towns. We started on May 15 for the Pahiyas Festival with our Mom. That's a friday, then on that Sunday, we went to Antonio's Garden in Tagaytay to chill. Week after that, we were hiking the terraces of Banaue in Batad. It was me who wanted to show her that place since it is my favorite place on earth. Well, she was not disappointed at all despite of the long walks and body pain. After recuperating from the hike, she being bitten by a hug travel bug right now, suggested that we explore the Taal Volcano. It was a rainy Saturday but that didn't stop us to head to Talisay and rent a boat from there.
Lastly, this week, she wanted to see our Aunt in Mataas Na Kahoy before she goes to her assignment in Africa next week,

Here are the three instances that I saw Taal Volcano in just a month:

1. Antonio's Garden is in Tagaytay, the best known vantage point to see and enjoy the smallest volcano and it's lake - but the real crater and lake) is not visible from that place.

2. Taal exploration from Talisay. A boat ride and a horseback riding were needed to reach the crater. It is a very lovely place.

3. From my Aunt's place in Mataas na Kahoy in Batangas which is situated near a resort where Taal is visible also from that place, giving Taal a different face and experience.

So there, I will miss my sister not just because of the many recent travels with her but after years of living under one roof, she is finally taking her flight to explore the world and probably touch people's lives and maybe change the world she will be getting into.
I am wishing her luck and I am praying for her safety. This also goes to my brother who just left to Qatar to continue working there and leaving his wife and three cute angels in our home in Mindoro. Alas, we are a truly a modern Filipino now - an OFW family.

I wish to have travelled with my bro too but it's different when one is married. He initially planned to dive in Apo Reef but it didn't push through. He has to be close to his family given that he only stays here in the Philippines given that he can only take a leave a month in a year.

As for me, I plan to go back to SG to continue being a PR there.
aoisoba says: