After A Year Of No Diving...
Anilao Travel Blog› entry 1 of 11 › view all entries
May 24th, 2008 – by: planisphere
We visited 5 dive sites:
1. Twin Rock - just in front of the Planet Dive Resort. I had a hard time equalizing.
2. Aphol's Rock - Named after a fisherman whose name is Apolinario. What a coincidence! :)
3. Mainit - I call it washing machine because of its the strong current. This is my favorite dive spot!!! woohoo!!!
4. Layag-layag - we were supposed to dive Saddle but we jumped quite far from the planned spot. We ended up diving Layag layag instead.
5. Cathedral - famous for the cross at 60 feet under and the nearby castle. Great corals here!
I am looking forward to more dives!
Thank you Pao and Suzy for inviting me to this trip!
Underwater shots - courtesy of Joy Carreon. I grabbed it from her Multiply. :)
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!