home, sweet home... :)

Lima Travel Blog

welcome home...
Finally we arrived to Lima around 2am! Was the flight so short? Not at all. Buenos Aires is two hours ahead of Lima, so actually we arrived at 4am, that’s why I was feeling tired. Anyway a good thing of a delayed flight is the fact you arrive to the airport while nobody is arriving, haha. So, it’s pretty easy to go through customs. It took a bit long until our bags came out, but it wasn’t too bad. Before leaving Buenos Aires, I was able to arrange the taxi and a cab was waiting for me and mom.

I’m glad we took the cab from the company I always use, because we fall asleep in the cab, haha. So it would have been impossible giving any kind of directions to the driver.

Gunther, please forgive us!!!!
We arrived home and my dad was awake. But the one who was the happiest with me and mom back at home was: Gunther! He started to jump and bark. At the beginning he was acting a bit strange, as if he wanted to complain about having been left alone without mom or grandma, poor baby, but it didn’t last long. After a couple of minutes, he didn’t let me move, haha. My dad tried to call him, but Gunther just gave him a look and keep on grabbing my jeans, haha.

Next thing in my agenda was: unpacking the wines! After a bad experience, I wanted to see how it went with the bottles inside the big bag. Ok, they made it! I got my wine perfect! I took out a couple of stuff, said good night to dad and mom and went upstairs to sleep. I really needed it, zzz.

Ok, the adventure was over, but I’m sure it won’t be the last one for me and mom together. At least I hope so ;)

yadilitta says:
You are welcome. So glad you liked it. You will enjoy Buenos Aires, no doubts about it.
Posted on: Oct 21, 2008
dl4plm says:
great .. i definately want to see Buenos Airies .... another for my list! thanks for the blog!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2008
yadilitta says:
Thanks! It's my pleasure to help you :)
Posted on: Jun 09, 2008