hoi an in my heart

Hoi An Travel Blog

market

Wow!!!! my friend if u want to choose one place in vietnam my choice was hoi an!!!!!!!!

For many reason hoi an is all the way the wonderfull place to be in vietnam all there was relaxe and very peacefull!!!!!when u walk on the street no obdy pick u for selling things u can see all what u want in the store and dont worry no problem there !!!!!!!The restaurant and the food was exeptionnel at hoi an !!!!!!!!!and of course the people on the city very sympathic and very honest i spend very  very good time on this little city!!!!!!!!

Hoi an have many thing on it!!!!!!!!if u like beach only rent a bike and u are there in 15 minute not very far of the town and the beach was very wonderfull and the watervery hot for sure for me a canadian the water was very hot ahahahaah!!!!!!!and after spending a wonderfull day on the beach u go down town to shopping cloth and shoe very cheap and very good quality!!!!!!!!and at the end of the day when the sunset arrive u go at the club and drink beer and drink whith good dude and if u are luky like me u are at the full moon party on the beach cause it was the full moon at the time u are there and u have a great party on this place!!!!!!!so hoi an was a greatplace for everyone and i falling in love with this place!!!!!!!!!!

the beach