the halong bay the wonderfull

Halong Bay Travel Blog

cool picture

After two days at Hanoi i taked the bus direction halong bay 2 hours and half of road who take wonderfull stop to a compagnie to help indicap young person and i buy wonderfull stock there and it would be  a pleasure to help young community at this place!!!!!!!!!So we arrive at the port so we make the check in for the ship and go for the advanture on the wonderfull bay!!!!!!!!!!

We navigated abouit 1 hours and halft before the first stop where we can swim and take a break of the ship its was pretty nice to be swim on the wondefull halong bay the water was so hot and i really love it!!!!!!!!!!! after we board again and take the lunch on the boat sefood on the menu hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm its was so nice!!!!!!!!!i met wonderfull person too on the boat 2 american guy very funny 4 autralian we fallow me to sapa on the north very nice person and i miss all the community of the boat we had a blast there ahahaah very nice crew!!!!!!!!!

on the road we have wonderfull view of the bay so nice a real paridise my friend wow!!!!!!!!!!!so we stop the ship for the night but before the dinner we take a cannot and make a ride on the bay very beautifull time on it !!!!!!!!!!!we board again and take the dinner hummy sea food again (to be honest i dont like sea food but it was so wonderfull now i love it ahahaahah) so the night come and the view on the bay was so nice romantic place for lover and we can take amazing picture too wow what the trip !!!!!!!!!

so we goingt o bed approx 2 am!!!!!!!in the morning i waked up with the sun and saw the bay with a sunset very beautifull and after we take the boat and going to the cave !!!!!!!!! so if u like cave this one was surpirse u a lot so me i would be very impress!!!!!!!the color and imensity of the place bring u to the another space all was so fantastic!!!!!!!!u walk maybe 1 hours on the cave and when u going outside u have the wonderfull views on the bay very nice !!!!!!!!!!!! halong bay was a most in vietnam!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
yes this spot in vietnam was really great !!!!!!!
Posted on: Jun 26, 2008
vances says:
Indeed --- what a beautiful, surreal spot!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2008
yheleen says:
beautiful, lovely, pretty pictures - WOW ")
Posted on: Jun 16, 2008