AsiaVietnamHanoi

hanoi the first place

Hanoi Travel Blog

red bridge

I leave montreal the 4 of May 2008 direction vietnam!For sure i didnt know what i want to see there but that what i know its history about this wonderfull country and all the people saids to me if u go there be sure u will live a great experience so i was very exiting to be there!!!!!

I arrive the 6 of MAy and first place was Hanoi!!!!!!!this town was absolutly amazing my first impression wow im very far of my home and fopr sure im very disorientated and i love it!!!!!!!!Hanoi have 4 millions of person and this small capital and for sure 2 millions of them have a motor bike man its the first time in my life i saw a ton of motor bike ahahahaah experience very impressive!!!!!!!!!this capital was very interresting about the population very helpfull and very sociable i really liked my time there!!!!!!!!!i met very nice person and i saw very beautifull place!!!!!!!the night life was interresting to many person tell to me to be save when u walked oon the street at night but i didtn see nothing dangerous so be save but enjoy life too ahaahahah

i spend 4 days in hanoi i saw,more museum ,beautifull park,i take a ride of motor bike if a friend of me very nice experience if u love danger and if u are little bit crazy in ur head its good for u ahahahaha people there know how drive a motor bike or maybe its only change but sure u are alive anyways when u finish the ride ahahahaha!!!!!!!!! i really love this part of vietnam !!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
hey that right ahahahah
Posted on: Nov 27, 2010
CarefreeTraveler says:
Yes, I would say the traffic in Vietnam is one of the "attraction" for tourists :) Can be frightening at first but that's something you probably cannot find anywhere else in this planet :))
Posted on: Nov 26, 2010
albertvn says:
My Australian friends who I met on the flight thought that I would die when I was on a motorbike which ran quickly in front of their taxi. They told me when we suddenly met each others the next day (I was alive :-))
Posted on: Aug 16, 2009
hanoi street
hanoi street
first door of the side (east side)
first door of the side (east side)
tamarin cafe great place to eat