Alice 97.3 Mad Hatter Un-Birthday Bash - Hoobastank, Smashmouth, and Plain White T's

San Francisco Travel Blog

What an awesome night! Julz got tickets for the concert for my Bday and I was very excited to see this along with catching up with Julz!  I got down to San Jose in record time and we were about to venture off for the concert when she surprised me with another gift.  I got a Jack Skellington stuffed pillow that was awesome!  I can't wait to get settled back in the US after Asia and find a great home for it.  It is perfect with all my curio cabinet Nightmare B4 Xmas stuff.

We got to the concert with plenty of time to spare so we checked out a taqueria for a quick bite and then wandered back to the venue.  We were so close to the stage which was awesome!  Of course, my camera batteries died so I didn't get as many photos as I would've liked.  We met some awesome people from the East Bay that we hung out with.   One of the guys won tickets to see Jewel later this summer...so jealous!

After the concert, we were heading back to the freeway when we found ourselves on the phone with 911 as some guy starting beating his girlfriend after she jumped out of the car, running away screaming.  NUTS!

Thanks again Julz for such an awesome awesome night!!

delsol67 says:
I want to see Hoobastank!!!
Posted on: May 06, 2009
KeikoCreative says:
Great!:))
Posted on: May 05, 2009
RJ82 says:
HOOBASTANK!! ive seen em in concert.. good live..
Posted on: May 05, 2009