Beautiful Donostia-San Sebastián

San Sebastian Travel Blog

After a couple of hours driving through mountains and tunnels, there it is: San Sebastián! the Urumea river, the rugged coast, the beaches... The sea wall reminds me of my loved Malecón in Havana. I stay walking and recording the area, while Ana goes to the top of the mount Igueldo to check the city from above. It's a beautiful city... the Kursaal bridge, the Bahia de la Concha, Santa Clara island, the palaces... Ana and I met at a café, we had some good coffee, some food, talk for a while, rest a little, and go on... to Paris!!

Look for the parked car, have some trouble figuring out how automated parking works here... ;-P ha ha... finally out, take the highway to Irun, there we follow the signs to enter France – it's funny, we are in Spain, we are native Sapnish speakers and yet it's easier to understand the French signs, the other language marked isn’t Spanish but Vasque! After a few minutes in town, we crossed to France...then by mistake we're back in Spain! It's confusing, there are only small signs telling you are in either country (just like the US-Mexican border...) Now, where is Paris?