Travel Mascot Fun

World Travel Blog

Fun Times With Bob

People have always enjoyed having mascots for good luck ever since the Inca's and Aztec's had their Talismans all the way up to those crazy people who went on tv shows in the 80's with their little teddy bears.

Do they give you good luck? I don't know. I would like to believe that they do but I just don't know.

What I do know is that it is great fun to travel with a mascot and take a photo of them around the world.

What's more, I am not alone in this.

It has been amazing since I signed up to this site the amount of different people I have spoken to who travel with a mascot too.

In particular there is a man who travels with a monkey named Ape, a woman who travels with a cow named Sunflower, a Man Bag that travels with a man around the world, a man that travels with Chewie from Star Wars and many many more.....

Anyone who has ever met me & Bob have all instantly fallen in love with the idea of photographing the luminescent bulb.

If nothing else, Bob does truly brighten up (pun not intended) my photos and add a little originality when taking photos of well known attractions and sights.

derekbilldaly says:
Dont worry buddy, I hadn't finished yet...
Posted on: Dec 23, 2008