The End Of The Fourth Chapter

London Travel Blog

So this is how it went.

Lori officially named Bert back in January when she was over in Dublin thus making him my fourth Lightbulb travel mascot. Since name, Bert lived a rich life and saw the world. He even had a girlfriend, Betty, who took him to Turkey, without me!!

Alas, on the 6th of November, on this faithful night, the night of the London Meet up for Mel from the US, Bert was cruelly taken from us by an arrogant passenger on the London Tube, I know it sounds far fetched but some people on the tube as rare as it may be can be very arrogant!!

He knocked me into the side of the escalator so that he could barge his arrogant self passed me until I heard a pop on my left side. Rather than fearing of some internal organ bursting, I feared the worst, Bert and taken his final steps towrds that giant lamp in the sky up in Bulb Heaven.

All Dogs go to Heaven as Disney taught me, surely the same goes for bulbs.....

derekbilldaly says:
Yeh true story buddy, I already have hired a team of assasins to hunt the guy down and see if he likes having hi head banged off the escalators until he pops like dear old Bert!
Yep, it happened just as we left Bar 55 for another place, Bernie is here now trying to fill the void in my life
Posted on: Dec 03, 2009
castex21 says:
LOL...Oh No!...I had no idea, brother. Was this before or after the meet-up?? The arrogant bastard... The next time we are in London we will hunt this murderer down...Bert shall be avenged!!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2009