i can teach

North Beach Travel Blog

Basically, Colleen (smucka) and Jill (JillianJ's) decided to go to dinner with me. They told me to meet them at North Beach, which is the "Little Italy" area of San Francisco.

Jill had to go to work so Colleen was going to meet me "round" 1. well Colleen got distracted and so never made it until jill got off work then they both met me on the corner of clumbus and broadway.

They met me at an intersection off of Broadway. They say i am a nice guy! They seemed a little unsure when we first met but i think my smiles killed that. We talked for a few minutes then tried to find some ATMS.

after that we walked a few blocks and opt to go to Steps of Rome. Since it was still really early, it wasn't packed at all. Our waiter was great - nice, humorous guy. We talked and laughed. Food was great. Company was great. Jill ordered a Fettucini al Pesto with jumbo prawns, Colleen had spaghetti with seafood, and I ordered the same thing as Jill minus the prawns. But i new what i was ordering 20 minutes before she did. Oh, and of course we all had our red wine :) During dinner, I took Jills BlackBerry because she was addicted to it.

After dinner, we hit up this corner bar, where we had a few more drinks and shared more stories and more laughs. Some highlights include Colleen and Eric comparing their height, some creep who was staring at us from behind, taking more silly photos, etc.

After that, we were going to go to another bar but passed on the idea since I was super tired. Instead, we went to Jack in the Box for a little snack and then headed to Colleen's. We ate and played with Colleens dog. Then went home.

Africancrab says:
lol, interesting
Posted on: May 25, 2008
yekcoh says:
yeah except i had to correct some things
Posted on: May 23, 2008
JillianJ says:
Hmm, I like how you copy and pasted EXACTLY what I said in my blog: COPYCAT!!!
Posted on: May 23, 2008
i dont know
i dont know
oh food
oh food
taking a picture of food on collee…
taking a picture of food on colle…
finger hmmmm